Friday 30 July 2010

Retrospective from earlier in July - Scotland




Somehow I haven't had time to post the blogs I wrote whilst away on Mull, about a fortnight ago now, so am starting to gradually put them up - but of course the dates are all wrong! (and I am going to do it in parts...)
10th July 2010 Connell Ferry near Oban, Scotland
We stayed here last night after coming up on the lovely west highland train.
There was a beautiful sunset last night and the dog and I went for an early morning walk up this road, this morning. There are oystercatchers near the shore, and saw a a buzzard. And another bird flying that I couldn’t see properly – looked like a grey long tailed bird of prey. The plant life is varied with many bog plants different wet meadow orchids – and honeysuckle very close to the beach, and gulls coming close as we were on the ferry to Mull. (There may be shots of them in the next post)

No comments:

Post a Comment